Im Here

Im Here

Monday, November 1, 2010

Dreams

With my new job opportunity that has been enduring and challenging,, handling young troubled juveniles everyday. I have embarked on a new way of using my obsessive analytical tendencies to help others. then on the other hand it has made me understand and even analyze my own juvenile days. Lately, well not even but ongoing, I have always released a lot of my stress in my dreams. I have always found my dreams to be an insight to what I am trying to tell myself self consciously; or more so my escape to get things out of my head so I do not drive myself crazy. I usually can make sense of what my dreams are telling me but I have a reoccurring dream that are different scenarios but always same location. I have dreamt many times of myself being in the house I grew up in. I have dreamt of randomly visiting that house with friends; I have dreamt of snakes covering that house. I even dreamt of my dead brother being at that house and talking to me, asking me why. As for people who know me, my brother who passed did not live in that house, but yet with my biological mother. So why would I dream of him in that house? Why is it every time I dream of whatever scenario it is night time? The memories in that house I do not like to remember, it brings a cold sense to my heart. I'm sure there were some good memories from that life, not just bad memories and lessons. I need to find an understanding to why I keep dreaming of this place. My brain keeps bringing it up but my heart has put a lock on it. Many times I have had therapist tell me that its good for me to dream of life and what I'm dealing with at the time, its good insight to what I'm blocking. I guess until I let go of whatever it is my brain is telling me. I will keep dreaming of this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment