Im Here

Im Here

Sunday, July 20, 2014

I have to let go...it hurts more than you know

You waited til I walked out the door to say, you know I love you right. If you have to even say that then clearly I don't know. You abandoned me, you stood by a perception that was completely wrong. I envied how everyone went to links to help, protect, and listen to his lies. Even you.... you turned your head away from me when I needed you most. I'm not perfect, I have done wrong and I have acknowledged, corrected and came to terms for my wrongs. But I didn't deserve your Abandonment.  It hurts but I'm numb, cause even with all this I've been happier with one's who stayed. If you can't even listen then my heart stopped and flat lined to you. I have the family and friends that I need, love and who stand by ME. It's just hard to say good bye, maybe you will see one day, but then you can't revive that love you abandoned. I have to let go.... if you could only see

No comments:

Post a Comment